- 97% of American adults text weekly.
- Americans text twice as much as they call, on average.
- About 50% of adults 18-24 say text conversations as just as meaningful as a phone call.
- Texts have a 99% open rate.
- Adults under 45 send and receive 85+ texts every day, on average.
- 95% of texts will be read within 3 minutes of being sent.
- The average adult spends 23 hours a week texting.
- 91% of people who text prefer it over voicemail.
- 33% of American adults prefer texts to all other forms of communication.
- 78% of people wish they could have a text conversation with a business.
- Texting in the sales process with a qualified lead can increase conversions over 100%.
- 90% of leads prefer to be texted, compared to called.
- Response rates from text are 209% higher than those from phone calls.
13 SHOCKING stats Auto Dealers Need to Know:
START GETTING AUTOMOTIVE SALES LEADS NOW!
Call 1-866-470-2577 or Text “AutoLeads” to 55678